- #3 – February 9 – 10:00 a.m.
- #4 – February 23 – 10:00 a.m. – Championships
- Jake Fishkin-10:09- St.James T.C.
- Eric Grevin-10:43- Annapolis Striders
- Ted Poulos-11:12- Potomac Valley T.C.
- William Grevin- 12:43- Annapolis Striders
- Ed Harte-12:48- Glen Burnie T.C.
- John Hecox-14:09- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Tre Rice-57.2- Glen Burnie T.C.
- James McElroy-60.4- St.James T.C.
- Sam Lomax-61.6- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Eric Gervin-67.1- Annapolis Striders
- Louise Dickinson- 74.1- St.James T.C.
- Chris Blake-75.4- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Tessa Thomas-13.7- St.James T.C.
- Camille Mbayo-13.9- St.James T.C.
1500 Meter Racewalk
- John Morrison-8:39- Potomac Valley T.C.
- Peter Blank-8:43- Potomac Valley T.C.
- Tre Rice-2:20- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Eric Grevin-2:25- Annapolis Striders
- Sam Lomax-2:28- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Jake Fishkin-2:31- St. James T.C.
- William Gervin-3:34- Annapolis Striders
- John Hecox-3:42- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Katherine McElroy-31.3- St.James T.C.
- Camille Mbayo-33.9- St.James T.C.
- Louise Dickinson-34.9- St.James T.C.
- Tre Rice-25.2- Glen Burnie T.C.
- James McElroy-30.2- St.James T.C.
- Sam Lomax- 30.2- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Eric Grevin- 30.4- Annapolis Striders
- Chris Blake-33.1- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Jake Fishkin-4:50- St. James T.C.
- Ted Poulos- 5:14- Potomac Valley T.C.
- Eric Grevin- 5:26- Annapolis Striders
- William Grevin- 6:32- Annapolis Striders
- Ed Harte- 6:34- Glen Burnie T.C.
- Peter Blank- 6:52- Potomac Valley T.C.
4 x 1 Lap Relay
- St.James T.C.- 1:43.7
Just a reminder that tomorrow’s meet at LA Fitness is on. Registration begins at 9:00. Meet runs from 10:00 to 12:00.
1500 Meter Racewalk
- Peter Blank-8:13
- John Morrison-8:34
- Tom Augustine-9:10
- Steve Wheeler-10:26
- Doug Ripley-10:44
- Ed Harte-12:55
- Peter Blank-14:15
- John Hecox-15:35
- Glen Whiteley-59
- Steve Wheeler-63
- Kamu Smith-66
- Tanard Theodore-72
- Treshon Robinson-72
- Shiheem Wright-73
- Shannon Morton-73
- Zakia Smith-88
- Christopher King-89
- Chisom Njoku-8.0
- Michael Ebiringa-8.6
- Isaiah Salter-9.0
- Camille Mbayo-9.2
- Tyrese Watson-11.0
- Silas Salter-16.0
- Kamau Stith-16.1
- Destiny Stewart-19.0
- Steve Wheeler-2:45
- Shiheem Wright-2:49
- Osei Calhoun-2:49
- Chris King-3:35
- Katherine McEvoy-30.1
- Camille Mbayo-32.3
- Shannon Morton-32.8
- Sandra Ohia-32.9
- Alexis Stewart-37.6
- Sidnee Salter-39.9
- Destiny Stewart-43.9
- Glen Whiteley-28.8
- Treshon Robinson-30.4
- Michael Ebiringa-30.5
- Tanard Theodore-31.2
- Chris Blake-31.3
- Chisom Njoku-31.4
- Kamau Smith-31.5
- Shiheem Wright-31.6
- Isaiah Salter-33.9
- Tyrese Watson-34.0
- Silas Salter-35.5
- Chris King-41.5
- Jake Finkin-4:40
- Carl Thomas-4:47
- Steve Wheeler-5:18
- Doug Ripley-5:19
- Osei Calhoun-6:01
- Ed Harte-6:15
- Peter Blank-6:18
- Chris King-7:20
- John Hecox-7:29
4X 150 Relay
- Potamac T.C. A-1:40
- Potomac T.C. B-1:41
- Potamac T.C. C -2:01
4X 300 Relay
- Glen Burnie T.C.-3:34
- Potamac T.C. A-3:36
- Potomac T.C. B-4:17
- Potomac T.C. C- 4:25
Saturday, December 29 at 10:30
Entry Fee is $10.00. The track opens at 9:45. Race day registration only begins at 9:30. No spikes.
Fast Soft Urethane 150 Meter Track. Long Straightaways and Short Turns. No Spikes and No Blocks.
Race Day Registration Only Begins at 9:00a.m. Meets Run from 10:00am to 1:00 pm . In Case of Inclement Weather Check www.baybrookharriers.com. Decision will be made by 8:00am. Any Cancelled meets will be made up the following Saturday.
Entry Fee: $10.00- Ages 12-18 -$15.00- 19 and over. Entry Fees pay cost of renting facility
LA Fitness Address- 6629 Ritchie Highway-Glen Burnie,Md.21061- 695 Beltway Exit 3 South-Make left at second light into Govenor Plaza -Located next to D.M.V.
Saturday, January 12-10:00 a.m.
Saturday, January 26-10:00 a.m.
Saturday, February 9-10:00 a.m.
Saturday, February 16-10:00 a.m.
Saturday- March 2-10:00 a.m.
Saturday- March 16-10:00 a.m.-Championships
Order Of Events
- 1 mile unjudged race walk with 1 mile Fitness walk at 9:45
- 2 Mile
- 4x200Meter Relay
- 4x400Meter Relay
We are hosting a 5K at our home course at Baybrook Park every other Saturday morning at 10:00. If there is heavy rain, the decision will be made by 8:30 the morning of the race, and will be entered on this site.
Any race that is cancelled will be made up the next Saturday.
Race dates are:
- September 15
- Saturday, October 6 at 10:30a.m. at Herring Run Park
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10 – Battle For Baybrook Series Championship – Tee Shirts and Medals to top finishers. More information on this later.
There will be a 3 mile cross country race on September 1. The race begins at 10:00AM. The race will take place at Farring Baybrook Park.
August 2, Hot, Humid, 90 degrees
1) Doug Ripley 19:13
2) Ed Harte 24:18
3) Josh Snyder 26:16
4) Chris Maniocha 28:40
5) John Hecox 29:00
1. Doug Ripley 19:14
2. Ed Harte 24:23
3. Josh Snyder
4. John Saepler 25:07
5. Chris Maniocha 26:07
5. John Hecox 26:47
6. Sam Watts 27:01
7. Kiersten Vasconcellos 27:02